Halaman

Selasa, 24 April 2012

Driving America: Love Bug

I was honored to lately have a story printed by The Henry Ford museum in Dearborn Michigan honoring automobile followers and their recollections of their first car. The tales are getting collected as portion of their "Driving The united states" exhibit. My story is not in contrast to thousands and thousands of other individuals recollections of their initial auto. But few can say that they nevertheless have their 1st vehicle. Not only do I nevertheless have my 1972 Super Beetle that was bought in 1992, I also nevertheless have my 1st new car. A 1999 VW New Beetle. Remember to study my story listed here. Driving The usa. Go away some feed back again below. Let me know about your first car reminiscences.

Resource: the writer, The Henry Ford

2 komentar:

  1. such very good detail. This is the best sites for proving such kinds of good information. UP PG MET entrance exam

    BalasHapus
  2. Such a good information sharing with us..thank you..JKBOSE 10th Board Result 2017

    BalasHapus